Pizza lunches are now available on line, order by the month or for the entire year, visit https://sd62.schoolcashonline.com/
Consent forms can be completed on line https://consent.sd62.bc.ca/ please remember to mark each category with “yes” or “no”
- October 18 – Earthquake drill “Great Shake Out” (10:25)
- October 19 – Professional Development Day (Provincial)- school is not in session
- October 25 – PAC Dance
- Hallowe’en Safety Assembly with Liaison Officer Constable Scheidl
- October 31 – Hallowe’en Parade 1:00 pm to accommodate groups going swimming
- November 2 – Bottle Drive 8:00 to 10:00 am
- November 9 – Assembly for Remembrance Day
- November 12 – Remembrance Day (no school)
- November 14 – PAC Meeting
- November 21 – Pizza Day & CRAZY hair
- November 22- Early dismissal
- November 23 – Professional Development Day – school is not in session
STRONG START FIELD TRIP SCHEDULE:
- Tues. Oct 3rd Westhills Park
- Tues. Oct 9th Hans Helgesen
- Wed. Oct 10th Seaparc (swimming)
- Tues. Oct 16th Hans Helgesen
- Wed. Oct 17th. Westshore Mall play area
- Tues. Oct 23rd Hans Helgesen
- Wed. Oct 24th Eagle Ridge
- Tues. 30th Hans Helgesen
- Wed. Oct 31 Beecher Bay
For bus register and general information , please visit http://www.sd62.bc.ca/about-sd62/transportation/
Create an account
Click on the “Items” tab
If your children are already attached, select the “School District #62 (Sooke)” tab and choose the 2018/2019 School Bus Registration form.
All absences should be reported, whether vacation or illness related. Please leave a voice message 250-478-3431 or email email@example.com.
It has been requested by the Island Health Authority that all schools track the reason for absences especially if they are health related. So, when you call, please provide a brief description/reason why your child(ren) will be away. If it is health related, please state whether they have a cough, cold, flu or fever. Thank you for helping to keep contagious infections from spreading.
If you are arriving after the bell at 8:25 am, please report to the office to check in.